My objectives are to serve and fulfill the needs of buyers and sellers through an educated and professional business approach designed to meet the client's specific goals.
I have over 23 years full-time experience and have closed over 700 transaction sides on Whidbey Island.
- Sales Manager for Langley/Freeland Offices, Windermere Real Estate 2015 to present
- Washington State Real Estate License 1989 to present
- President Saratoga Beach Owners Association 1990-1994, 2003-2004
- SBOA – Vice President 2000 to 2001, Board Member 2005 to 2007
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) 1995 to present
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) 1996 to present
- Real Estate Managing Brokers License 1997 to present
- Standards and Practices Representative 1996-2006
- Member – National Real Estate Sales Council 1996 to present
- President, Whidbey Island South Association of Realtors 1997
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) 1998 to present
- Washington Chapter Council of Residential Specialists 1997 to present
- Member – Island County Assessors Task Force 1999-2006
- Washington State Certified Continuing Education Instructor 2000
- Skagit and Island County Builders Association 2000
- President, WISH Whidbey Island Share a Home 2008-2012
- Branch Manager, Windermere Real Estate, Langley Office 2004-2014
- Member Whidbey Island Association of Realtors 2000 to present
- Windermere Annual Symposium Panel Member 1998 and 2001
- Member Sellers Agency Council 2008-2010
- Member and volunteer Habitat for Humanity Whidbey Island 2008 to present
- Member Saratoga Community Housing 2007 to present
- Hearts & Hammers Whidbey Island Volunteer 2012 to present
Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
A real estate practitioner must complete an extensive classroom training program on buyer agency practices and procedures, pass a written examination and submit evidence of practical experience as a Buyer's Representative.
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
A coveted designation that teaches advanced skills in residential real estate – obtained through extensive classroom training and teaching.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
This designation is earned by less than 3% of the agents nationally. It is your assurance that your real estate agent is one of the most experienced and highly trained in the industry.
Accredited Sellers Representative (ASR)
A real estate consultant designation achieved through extensive classroom training, testing and verified Seller representation experience.
I am an avid world traveler, former president and current member of the Friendship Force of Whidbey Island. We are currently involved in the construction of a library in Viet Nam to serve as an unexploded ordinance education facility as well as several Whidbey Island fundraising activities.
My wife and I built a full scribe log home on a 6 acre property on Holmes Harbor near Baby Island. We enjoy our two Golden Retreivers (Pono and Pele), 2 sheep, and a lot of unnamed goldfish in our pond.
Born and raised in Seattle, my recollections of Whidbey go back to 1959 learning to water ski at Jim and John Resort on Columbia Beach. Our dream of living on Whidbey became reality when we bought our property in 1989.
My goal is to provide you a world class experience during your quest to secure your real estate dream.